Tuesday 27 August 2013

The first reviews are in...

No,

Not just one star... but five out of five from the first three reviews of Flipping Heck!

Check out the comments below... 

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book 17 Aug 2013
"Not many books make me laugh out loud but this is definitely one of them!I was not too sure what to expect when I got this book as I have not read anything by the author before but even on the first page I was chuckling away.I very rarely recommend anything in case people are disappointed but this book is very good."
5.0 out of 5 stars Certainly different 26 Aug 2013
"I thought there was a touch of Douglas Adams in this tale of talking, telepathic penguins. Absurd but funny. Can't wait for the sequel." 
5.0 out of 5 stars flipping heck 26 Aug 2013
"Funny, Quirky, touch of the late great Deric Longden. Very original!!! I have read thousands of books and have never read one like this, it is a first. Highly recommended, especially for those with imagination, intelligence, and a sense of humour."

If you haven't yet bought your copy... find it on Amazon now on Kindle, and in Paperback.

No comments:

Post a Comment